SafePlate® Cultured Antimicrobials
Meat and poultry are at risk of food-borne pathogens and microorganisms. SafePlate® Cultured Antimicrobial ingredients are natural and contain antimicrobial rich organic acids and peptides capable of inhibiting toxin-producing spores, pathogens, and spoilage bacteria. Organoleptic properties like taste and smell are virtually uninhibited due to the purity, filtration, and proprietary processing Wenda Ingredients takes to craft these natural solutions. Meat and poultry should taste the way they were meant to be enjoyed, naturally.
- Usage Level: From 0.2% – 1.5% of meat. Usage rates vary based on cooking method and packaging type, product pH, water activity, and more.
- Available as Powder or Liquid
- Ingredients: Cultured Dextrose, Vinegar, Cultured Onion, and more.
- Buffered to a pH ideal for all food products (5.8 – 6.2).
- Label: Blend-dependent
- Cook-in-bag Such as Sous Vide
- RTE M&P
- HPP Processed M&P
- High Spore Risk M&P
- RTE Meals
- RTE Side Dishes
- Plant-based Meat Alternatives
- Salad Dressings
- Cold Pasteurized Foods
- Most Effective Solution by Usage Level
- Low Cost-in-use, Comparatively
- Clean Flavor
- Proven Antimicrobial
- Water-soluble, Low Hygroscopicity, and Free-flowing