NatureBind® Phosphate Alternative
NatureBind® phosphate alternatives are natural blends of yeast extract, natural flavors, and dried vinegar. They are tailored for fresh and processed meat applications to enhance texture and improve the yield with protein extraction while also improving the flavor naturally. When considering a supplier for phosphate replacement, consider our 25+ years of experience in selling and manufacturing functional phosphate blends. NatureBind® technologies are the natural evolution of Wenda Ingredients’ commitment to meat and poultry processors since 1995.
- Usage Level: Recommended to be used at 0.1% – 1.0% in the formula.
- Ingredients: As per labels below.
- Ingredient Labels:
- PHA 650: “Dried vinegar, yeast extract”.
- PHA 700: “Yeast extract, natural flavors” or “yeast extract, citrus extracts (lemon, lime, orange)”.
- PHA 850: “Yeast extract, dried vinegar”.
- Beef, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, and More
- Fresh Meat and Poultry
- Processed Meats
- Cook-in-bag Products
- Sous Vide, HPP and Other Challenging Applications
- All-natural and Non-GMO
- Excellent Texture
- Improves the Natural WHC
- Ultra-low Sensory Impact
- Water-dispersible, Low Hygroscopicity, and Free-flowing
- Low Cost-in-use