If it’s natural and uncured, you may want to consider adding SafePlate® ACP 34, produced from non-GMO acerola cherries. ACP 34 works with natural sources of nitrite to accelerate curing, improve cured color throughout the shelf life, and it meets USDA antimicrobial guidelines when used in conjunction with Wenda Ingredients’ SafePlate® Beet Powder and Celery Powders.
- Naturally filtered to have the lowest amount of insoluble fruit fibers that generate off colors and flavors.
- Buffered to a pH ideal for meat products (5.8 – 6.2).
- Contains 30% Vitamin C minimum (300,000ppm).
- Ingredients: Acerola cherry powder, cane sugar.
- Label: “Cherry powder, cane sugar”.
- Deli Meats
- Hot Dogs
- Meat Snacks
- Canned Food
- Dry-cured Meat
- Sous Vide Cooked Meats
- All-natural and Non-GMO
- Accelerates Natural Curing
- Helps Prevent Atmospheric Cure Color Loss
- Antimicrobial When Used in Conjunction With Nitrites Within USDA Guidelines
- Water-soluble, Low Hygroscopicity, and Free-flowing
- Lower Cost-in-use, Comparatively