SafePlate® Cherry Powder
SafePlate® Acerola Cherry Powder 34 (ACP 34) works with natural sources of nitrite to accelerate curing, improve cured-color throughout the shelf-life, and meets USDA antimicrobial guidelines when used in conjunction with Wenda Ingredients’ SafePlate® Beet Powder and Celery Powders.
- Usage Level: Application dependent, generally 100 – 500ppm of Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C).
- Naturally filtered to have the lowest amount of insoluble fruit fibers that generate off colors and flavors.
- Buffered to a pH ideal for all meat products.
- Contains 34% Vitamin C minimum (340,000ppm).
- Ingredients: Acerola cherries.
- Label: “Cherry powder”.
- Deli Meats
- Hot Dogs
- Meat Snacks
- Canned Food
- Dry-cured Meat
- Sous Vide Cooked Meats
- All-natural and Non-GMO
- Accelerates Natural Curing
- Helps Prevent Atmospheric Cure Color Loss
- Antimicrobial When Used in Conjunction With Nitrites Within USDA Guidelines
- Water-soluble, Low Hygroscopicity, and Free-flowing
- Lower Cost-in-use, Comparatively