Looking for a label-friendly way to inhibit the growth of pathogens and spoilage organisms while enhancing the natural flavor of a food product from vinegar? Look no further! SafePlate® Vinegar is a water-soluble, free-flowing powder is designed to extend the shelf-life of meat, poultry, and seafood products and is buffered to a level that improves texture, reduces purge, and helps retain the fresh color of meat products. Depending on the microbial control needed, SafePlate® Vinegar can be included at 0.10% to 1.0% of the finished product weight. Extremely versatile and easy to use, the free-flowing powder can be added dry directly to food or re-hydrated for use in brines or marinades for injection, tumbling, or surface spraying.
- Free-flowing and low hygroscopicity to make your plant manager happy!
- Enhances natural flavors
- Versatile and easy to use
- Buffered to a pH ideal for all food products (5.8 – 6.2)
- Label: “Vinegar” or “Dried vinegar”
- Hot Dogs
- Deli Meats
- Dry-cured meat
- Sous Vide Cooked Meats
- Pet food
- Pet treats
- Inhibits outgrowth of Listeria monocytogenes
- Low Cost-in-use
- Low moisture content for ease of use