SafePlate® Beet Powder
SafePlate® BP 300 is a naturally produced beet powder with a standardized minimum nitrite content of 30,000ppm with a sea salt carrier. BP 300 is a water-soluble, spray-dried, natural curing solution with an ultra-low amount of insoluble plant fibers. Beets are well-known to be healthy, they are on-trend, and BP 300 is another option besides SafePlate®cultured celery powder for naturally cured meat and poultry products. Perfect match with SafePlate® Cherry Powder.
- Usage Level: 75 – 200ppm of nitrite depending on the application.
- Naturally filtered for the lowest amount of insoluble vegetable fibers that generate off colors and flavors.
- Minimum standardized pre-converted nitrite content of 30,000ppm (3%).
- Label: “Beet powder, sea salt”
- Hot Dogs
- Deli Meats
- Canned Foods
- Dry-cured Meat
- Sous Vide Cooked Meats
- Low Usage Level
- Low Cost-in-use
- Low Moisture Content for Ease-of-use
- Natural Filtered