Novapro® Natural Dehydrated Beef Stock
Novapro® Natural Dehydrated Beef Stock (NDBS) is highly versatile and can be used in injected, chopped, emulsified, and various other meat applications. NDBS improves water and fat holding capacity in both hot and cold conditions allowing for versatile applications and processes without being classified as a binder.
- Functional fat and water binder, not a beef flavor.
- Can eliminate phosphate and binders.
- Clean-label Options: “Beef stock” or “beef broth”.
- Significantly reduces purge and cook-loss.
- Improves cooked visual appeal by reducing shrinkage.
- Increases juiciness and the consumer eating experience.
- Excellent for increasing total yield especially in roast beef and other injected meats.
- Reduces exudation in chilled and frozen products during storage.
- Usage Level: 0.5% – 3.0%.
- Beef Patties
- Beef Hot Dogs
- Corned Beef
- Roast Beef
- Dried Meats
- Semi-dried Meats
- Gravy and Sauces
- Pet food (AAFCO compliant)
- Binds Fat and Water
- Improves Slicing Yield
- Enhances Texture
- Decreases Purge
- Reduces Water Activity
- Versatile in Production
- Natural Emulsifier and Thickener